Thursday, July 29, 2010

Board Decisions

I love that sometimes God does not make the process of following Him smooth and easy.  Because of the challenges and difficulties, we are forced to pray and rely on Him to answer.  I don’t think I would want it any other way.  Though challenges arise, our faith is built because we trust!

As you remember, the paperwork could not be submitted to the state for approval for two reasons: one... I did not have names of board members.  Well, yesterday God answered the prayer for a board! :)  God gave me two other AMAZING women of God that are willing to come alongside me and build this ministry!  Shari Zimmerman and Challen David have prayed and accepted the invitation to be a part of the board of directors for Hope House.  I am very excited to begin to work with them and start to move forward in this thing! :)

Please continue to pray that we can obtain permission to use the name from the other Hope House.  I am still waiting to hear from them.

No comments: