Friday, July 17, 2009

We're on Our Way

After much prayer and consideration, I have decided to go with legalzoom to file all of the paperwork needed to start Hope House as a non profit organization.   With some help from a friend, I filled out the forms to submit to legalzoom tomorrow.  I cannot submit them today because I need to call them and find out if I can review the articles of incorporation before they file them with the state government.

Though I am eager to get this process started, I am not so much in a hurry that I am willing to make mistakes.  I know that this will all come together in the right time.  So, tomorrow after I am able to submit all of the forms, I will post again and give more details.  

Thank you for being devoted to pray for us as we move forward in all of this! :)

No comments: