Monday, July 13, 2009

just the Beginning

I called Thomas Wrobel and Associates today.  I spent a long time talking to the nice people there.  They answered all of my questions and were very pleasant to work with.  It is quite expensive to acquire a lawyer to do all of the paperwork for you.  I am willing to pay it to make sure it is done right, but I wonder if there are other options.

So, before I retain the lawyer for sure, I emailed my awesome pastor to find out if we have a lawyer in our congregation at church.  If we do, maybe I can talk with him or her and get some help that way.  If not, I will check around and compare other lawyers fees.

I really would feel more comfortable with a professional doing all the paperwork.  I really have no idea what I am doing, but I know they do.  I also know that many people have written and filed all their documents on their own and it has worked out fine.  I am unsure of the way to go right at this moment.  

Keeping all of that in mind, I did not sign a contract with the lawyer today.  I think I have a little bit more research to do.  I am glad I called them though... I now have a better understanding of the costs involved.  

All in God’s timing...

No comments: