Thursday, July 29, 2010

Being Official

The articles of incorporation were sent to me yesterday for approval.  I read them over and I sent them right on back! :)  They are now back in the hands of legalzoom ready to be  sent, along with all the other necessary paperwork, by courier to the state government for approval.  Oh boy!  Oh boy! 

Today we also got our domain name secured for our website.  When it is all finished and ready to be published, the site will be www.homeforhopeav.org.  Cool, eh??? :)   I think so! :)  Our website is being worked on this week thanks to an old friend of mine.  I am very thankful for his generosity.  I also have another friend of mine working on a logo for us. He volunteered to do it for me, since that is what he does for a living.  I am excited to see how that turns out.  

Tomorrow I am going to the bank to open up a bank account for our new organization... just so I can be ready when all those donations start coming in... :)  What a week!  Exciting stuff is happening!  Can’t wait to see what’s next!

No comments: