Thursday, July 29, 2010

Back to the Drawing Board

Legal zoom called me again today.  Of course, House of Hope of Antelope Valley cannot be used because someone else is already using House of Hope.  Blah!  So, now I am going to try to obtain permission from these people.  Hopefully they will decide to let me use the name.  I really do think there is quite a distinction between the two, so we will continue to pray that they will say yes.

In the meantime, God gave me some super cool scriptures that I am excited to see Him bring to pass.  When I was praying for the women and children that will someday be able to stay at Hope House (Or whatever it will be called) this is the verse He gave me.  “I will bring them back to this place and let them live in safety.  They will be my people, and I will be their God. I will give them singleness of heart and action, so that they will always fear me for their own good and the good of their children after them”  Jeremiah 32:37b-39.  That is super exciting to me!

Then I was also praying about the piece of property that I would love to see God use to run this place and this is what I read... “Thus says the Lord GOD: I will cause the cities to be inhabited, and the waste places shall be rebuilt.  And the land that was desolate shall be tilled, instead of being the desolation that it was in the sight of all who passed by.  And they will say, 'This land that was desolate has become like the garden of Eden, and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are now fortified and inhabited”  Ezekiel 36:33b-35.  This one brings me such excitement as well because I have been praying about this property for a long time.  I do ask God to make it happen in His timing!  I must be patient and trust!

No comments: